TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST/ GIVEAWAYS
- Following Goslash on Instagram is a must to be eligible to win.
- The competition is open to residents of the New Zealand, aged 18 years and above.
- There is no entry free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Though more comments mean more the chances of winning.
- Please refer to the contest posts on social media for closing date for entry. After the closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Goslash reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Goslash control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Goslash.
- Goslash is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Please refer to the contest post on social media for the prize category to each winner.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen on a lucky draw basis.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Goslash reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Goslash will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Goslash decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ/ AU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.