Domestic Shipping & Delivery Policy
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our Shipping Terms.
- We use Drop shipping model to deliver orders. It means goods are shipped directly to you from our International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met. However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post/ Couier Post & Toll Parcels. Both are "ground" services that take 7-21 business days for delivery.
- We are not in business to "profit" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- We process all orders within 2-3 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on email@example.com or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
- The buyer is responsible to pay any applicable customs or import duties that may or may not be charged once the parcel reaches New Zealand. Please read more about your potential obligations at http://www.whatsmyduty.org.nz/