30/40/60/80/108/168 Double Head Alcohol Based Sketch Felt-tip Brush Pen
- Ergonomically designed body for the perfect grip
- Now in 168 brilliant colours
- Double-ended with fine and broad nibs
- The finest control of ink flow, absolutely no smudging or bleeding
- Colourless Blender a magic tool for gradation
- Colourless marker is used for blending, lightening base colour, and for a variety of other effects. Apply the colour you desire to the colourless
- blender, then glide over the image where you wish to create a blend.
- The delivery of ink flow can be perfectly controlled to allow precision drawing.
- The ergonomically designed rectangular body is roll resists rolling on work surfaces and provides a perfect grip that avoids smudges and smears.
- A specially designed safety cap stacks neatly and prevents damage to the nibs.
Notice： Brilliant colours ideal for a diverse range of uses, from animation, illustration, architectural renderings, and interior design sketches. With a unique fine point nib on one side and a broad chisel nib on the other, the TOUCHFIVE marker offers artists and designers a greater range of line thicknesses than ever before