Brass Welding Rods Brass Brazing Rods 1.6mm X 250mm Hs221 - 10pcs
10Pcs 1.6mm x 250mm HS221 Brass Welding Rods Brass Brazing Rods
- It is mainly used for welding between copper and iron. And need to be used with solder powder.
- Uses in Brass oxygen-acetylene gas welding and carbon arc welding, as a filler material.
- Also widely used in brazing copper, steel, copper-nickel alloy, gray cast iron, and inlaid carbide cutting tools, etc..
- Material: brass HS221
- Size:1.6mm x 250mm(diameter xlength)
- Color: Gold
- Welding must be carefully cleaned before the welding groove and wire surface.
- Preheated before welding to 400 ~ 500 degrees after welding. Welding with copper gas welding solvent to be solvent.
- The welding flame should be a neutral flame or a slight oxidation flame, the appropriate time to reduce the welding temperature, increase the welding speed, to minimize the residence time of the molten pool at high temperatures to reduce zinc evaporation and oxidation.
- 10 x Brazing rods