Cefito Heavy Duty 68kg Locking Drawer Slides full Extension Ball Bearing 800mm
- Designed for Australian applications, our drawer slides need to be installed with the following guidelines
- When marking hole positions, do not drill through the slide holes during installation. This will create metal filings that may lodge in the tracks, resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
- Depending on the substrate, the use of stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
- The fixings must not rub against the moving slides. This will cause the failure of the slides.
- Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
- 50,000-cycle tested
- 1.8mm/1.5mm/1.5mm thick steel for outer, middle and inner tracks
- Available in 7 lengths from 500mm to 800mm
- Heavy-duty with full extension
- Two ball-bearing cages
- Fitting to the side panel: screw fixing
- Fitting to drawer: screw fixing
- Simple installation
- Load capacity: 68 kg/pair
- Lengths: 500mm/550mm/600mm/650mm/700mm/750mm/800mm
- Width: 50mm
- Thickness: 12.7mm
- Material thickness: 1.8mm x 1.5mm x 1.5mm (Outer,middle, inner track)
- 1 x Heavy duty drawer slides