Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (blue-eyed boy)
- The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition hardbound children's book and One of Santa's special Blue-Eyed scout elves.
- This cleverly rhymed children's book explains the story of Santa's scout elves, who are sent to be Santa's eyes and ears at children's homes around the world!
- When a family adopts a scout elf and gives it a name, the scout elf receives his or her Christmas magic and can fly to the North Pole each night to tell Santa Claus about all of the day's adventures-
- This special tradition has captured the hearts of children all over the world who have embraced the magic of adopting their very own scout elf.
- Suitable for children ages 3+
- A Beautifully illustrated children’s book
- One Scout Elf Boy