Hit & Miss Gas Engine Stirling Engine Model Combustion Engine Collection
- Engine Startup Steps:
- Open the bottom of the base to check the wiring of the engine, connect the fuel tank pipe, and install 3 AA batteries.
- Fill the fuel tank with gasoline(95#). When the filling is completed, make sure there's no air in the oil pipe.
- On the right side of the engine(installation of the flying hammer position), slowly turn counterclockwise by hand to buy more than one turn. Its role can make the mixed gasoline fully enter the cylinder.
- Turn on the power switch and turn the flywheel to start the engine counterclockwise on the right side of the engine(installing the flying hammer position)
- If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder is under normal compression, if the machine still does not start normally, it's very likely that the carburettor needle should be adjusted.
- Screw the screw on the top of the carburettor, then loosen 1/4 turn, start the flywheel. This can be done several times to make the mixing ratio od gasoline and air reach the normal working mix ratio.
- Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please allow little differs due to manual measurement.
- Kids should beaccompanied by an adult.
- Kids under 8 are not recommended to play.
- Please be careful when you add the fuel.
- An O-ring, which is not so airtight and can be started better
- 1 x Eachine Hit & Miss Gas Engine (With Base)