Logitech Rally Ultra-hd Conferencecam system
Promo - 10% Discount Sitewide
Use Code: TAKE10OFF
Pay with your choice of secure payment option
Fast Shipping and timely delivery on all orders
A bargain on something for everyone
Enjoy 12 mothns interest free on all products
Promo - 10% Discount Sitewide
Use Code: TAKE10OFF
Logitech Rally delivers studio-quality video, unmatched voice clarity, and RightSense automation for better meetings with video conferencing applications that work with USB devices, including Google Hangouts Meet, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. With modular audio, thoughtful cable management and premium finishes, Rally integrates beautifully into medium and larger rooms.
* Premium Ultra-HD ConferenceCam system with automatic camera control
* RightSense technology automates a better user experience
* Modular audio for full coverage of medium to very large rooms
* Premium components and sleek industrial design
* Video Calling: 4K @ 30fps
* Camera: Ultra-HD imaging system supports: 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 900p, 720p, and SD at 30fps: 1080p, 720p at 30fps and 60 fps: Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom: Pan: ±90°: Tilt: +50° / -90°: 15x HD zoom: 90° field of view: Autofocus: 3 camera presets: Kensington security slot: Video mute/unmute LED indicator: Standard tripod thread: Lens parks at -90° in sleep mode for assured privacy
* Mic Pod: Pickup range: 4.5m diameter: Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams: AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation): VAD (Voice Activity Detector): Background noise suppression: Mute button with LED status indicator: Captive 2.95m 12-pin cable: Daisy chain up to 7 Rally Mic Pods: Frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz: Sensitivity: * -27dB +/-1dB @ 1Pa: Microphone data rate: 48 kHz: Recommended # of participants: Rally (one Mic Pod): 10: Additional participants per Mic Pod: 6: Recommended participants for Rally with 7 Mic Pods: 46
* Speaker: High-performance 3" (76mm) driver with rare-earth magnet: Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference: Mini XLR cable connects to Rally Display Hub for both signal and power: Speaker volume 95dB SPL @1W, 100dB SPL @7.5W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter: Sensitivity: 95+/-2dB SPL at ½ meter: Distortion: 200Hz–300Hz < 2.5%, 300Hz–10kHz < firstname.lastname@example.orgW: Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
* Table Hub: Single CAT6A cable connection to Rally Display Hub ( 5m cable included, supports customer-supplied cables up to 50 m): Active speaker detection: analyzes audio from up to 7 Mic Pods and 56 beams every 8ms: 12 Pin connector for Rally Mic Pod: HDMI Type A passthrough to Display Hub (x2): USB Type C: USB Type A (reserved for future capability): USB Type B (connects to meeting room computer): RJ45 (reserved for future capability): Power input
* Display Hub: HDMI Type A (x2) (connects to displays): USB C (connects to Rally Camera): USB Type B (connects to meeting room computer): RJ45 (connects to Table Hub): Mini XLR (x2): Powers one or two Rally Speakers: Power input
* Remote Control: RF remote control (line of sight not required): CR2032 batteries (included)
* Cables / Power: Camera to Display Hub: 2m USB 3.1 Type C to USB Type C 3.1: Conference Room Computer to Display or Table Hub: 2m USB 3.1 Type A to USB Type B: Display Hub to Table Hub: 5m CAT6A Ethernet cable (supports customer-supplied cables up to 50 m: Display Hub to Speaker (x2): 2.95m Mini XLR (supports customer-supplied extension cables up to 3m: Conference Room Computer to Displays (x2): 2m HDMI A: Mic Pod: 2.95m: Hardwired with 12 pin connector: Power Outlets to Power Supplies (x2): 1m: Power Supplies to Table Hub / Display Hub (x2): 1.5m
* OS Support: Windows 7 and Chrome OS (1080p or less): Windows 8.1 or higher or macOS 10.10 or higher: USB 3.0 port and Type C cable: Compatible software
* Dimensions (mm): Rally Camera: 152 (w) x 152 (d) x 182.5 (h): Rally Speaker: 449 (w) x 80 (d) x 103 (h): Rally Mic Pod: 102 (w) x 102 (d) x 21 (h): Rally Display Hub: 206 (w) x 179 (d) x 40 (h): Rally Table Hub: 176 (w) x 138 (d) x 40 (h)
24 Month Return to Base Warranty
With all due respect to your query we insist you to refer this FAQ page because many questions can be answered here, and it will help us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which could cause a delay in response.
Q. Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Goslash ensures the security of all transactions. Every credit card purchase you make at Goslash.co.nz is backed by the SSL encryption technology.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept American Express, JCB, Visa, MasterCard, Afterpay, LayBuy, Zip Pay payments for all orders.
Q. How do I order items with Cashier's Cheque or Money Order?
We do not accept Cashier's Cheques or Money Orders.
Q. Can I add more than one product to my basket?
Yes, after adding a product to your shopping basket, you will be directed to the shopping basket page with your order, where you can proceed to checkout, or you can click the 'continue shopping button' to return to the Goslash.co.nz homepage, where you can view other products and choose to add them to your basket. To view your basket at any moment, go to the top of the page and click the 'basket' symbol.
Q. Can I combine multiple orders?
Yes, you can put as many items in your cart as you want and then check out. Multiple orders will be sent out in separate shipments/courier bags, with each shipment having its own tracking number.
Q. I want to buy multiple items off Goslash.co.nz. Can I pay one freight and you bundle all the items together in one bag?
All our products come with free shipping. While we work closely with our supplier to ensure that stock levels are as accurate as possible, our supplier's warehouses are located all over the world. Our suppliers may need to ship the items to you in separate courier bags at times - this is how we keep costs low and freight moving quickly with full tracking International/Domestic courier service.
Q. When placing an order, I get an error message stating that there has been an authorisation failure. What went wrong?
Please double-check your credit card number and expiration date. For credit card payments, we accept American Express, JCB, Visa and MasterCard.
Q. Can I order online and pick up?
We do not provide pick-up services.
Q. If I order on weekend or public holidays when you process and ship my order?
These orders will be processed the following business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
Q. How long will it take to receive my tracking number.
Our order processing time is 2-3 business days, so you should receive your tracking number within that timeframe.
Q. Where can I place my order from?
You can order from the New Zealand only.
Q. Where is your business located?
Our headquarters are in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Q. What currency will I be charged in?
Base currency of our store is NZD.
Q. Will I receive any confirmation number when I place an order?
Yes, all customers receive an immediate email with their order information, including their order id, name, and product details. If you have not received it within 24 hours, please contact us.
Q. How can I contact you?
You can contact us by email at email@example.com , if you have any questions about our online store or your order.
Q. Can I Return a product?
Goslash accepts product returns for refund or exchange up to 30 DAYS from the delivery date, as long as the returned product(s) are unused and in their original packaging.
You can submit a return request via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Q. How long does it take to process a return?
Within 7 days after receiving the package at our return center, returns are confirmed. Once your return has been accepted, you will get a refund, exchange, or credit within 7 days of our services approving your return.
Q. What is the warranty of the product I purchase from goslash.co.nz?
Any of our products offered through our online store are guaranteed to be defect-free. Any return or exchange request originating from a defective item will be accepted if the following conditions are met:
- The item had to be purchased through our online store.
- The item must have never been used and must be in its original packing.
- The return or exchange request is submitted within 14 days of delivery
- The return or exchange request is submitted within 28 days of delivery
If you need further information on how to return or replace a faulty item, please send an email to our customer care department on email@example.com
Q. Do you do back orders?
We do not take back orders. While we do everything, we can e