Hook up your pure sine wave inverter to a 12v dc power source. now you have clean 240v ac power for any ac appliance (check power rating). run your portable fridge while out camping.
• If you have a fridge, compressor, or microwave, you need a pure sine wave inverter. Modified sine wave or square wave inverters are good for some tasks, but pure sine waves work for everything.
• 12V DC battery connected on one end . Your 12V inverter in the middle. Your appliance connected on the other end. Now you are cooking with gas. The convenience of “mains power” in the bush.
• AC power is here to stay. Your 12V pure sine wave inverter will handle any future device you might have. AC electricity just as nature intended. If you need AC power, we have you covered.
• Clip and tighten the electric cables from your inverter to your battery. Your inverter has overload and overheat protection. Protected with a 30A fuse. Read the LCD screen to see what your input voltage is like.
• 12V DC to 240V AC power
• Pure sine wave conversion (not modified sine wave or square wave)
• 3000W continuous power and 6000W surge power
• Quick charge with 2 AU sockets + 1 USB socket
• IGBT technology achieve 90%high efficiency
• Compatible with AGM, GEL, flood, LiFePO4 batteries and more
• Over/under load, short-circuit, and overheating protection
• Continuous power: 3000W
• Peak power: 6000W
• AC output voltage: 240V AC ±5%
• Output wave: Pure sine wave
• Input plugs: Screw cap
• Input voltage: 12V DC
• Output plugs: 2 AU sockets, 1 USB socket
• Output USB current: 5V 2.1A
• Output frequency: 50Hz
• Fuse: 30A
• Fuse quantity: 8
• Working temperature10°C to 40°C
• Low voltage protection: 10.2V to 10.8V DC
• High voltage protection: 15V to 16V DC
• Maximum efficiency: 90%
• Net weight: About 4.6kg
• Dimension: 43cm x 16.5cm x 9cm
• Colour: Black
• 1x Pure Sine Wave Inverter
• 8x 30A Blade Fuse
• 2x Battery cables
• 1x Instruction Manual
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Such as intimate or sanitary goods and health and personal care items.To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please re-check your bank account.Step-2, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.If you’ve done all of the above and still have not received the refund yet, please contact us email@example.com
Damaged goods or incorrect order upon arrival.
If your order arrives damaged, faulty, incomplete or incorrect please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days. We will provide the further assistance on case-by-case basis
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Conditions for Returns under CHANGE OF MIND
Your item must be in a saleable condition, meaning all original packaging (including shrink wrap and security seals) must be fully intact and the item should be unopened, unwashed, or otherwise unused.Any accessories, manuals and gifts included with the item must be returned.All labels and tags should be still attached.The product being returned is not on the exclusions list below.Return shipping is at the buyers’ expense for the change of mind returnsOriginal shipping charges (including rural delivery fee) will not be refunded for change of mind returns.Please make sure you have your Trade me order number handy to make the process as smooth as possible.Once approved, you’ll be provided with the return detailsWhen we receive your item back our team will do a quick assessment then issue you a refund for that product.
Health and beauty products, including cosmetics and fragrances.Hosiery, underwear, and swimwear.Bedding and accessories (e.g., pillows, mattress toppers/protectors etc.)Toilet Seats (if original packaging is removed)
RESTOCKING FEES MUST APPLY (UNDER CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS)