• Connects one M.2 port (M key) into one PCI-E x4 interface
• Connects a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA 6G interface
• Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously
• Supports PCI-E interface (M key) at up to 32Gbps
• Supports SATA interface (B key) at up to 6Gbps
• No driver installation required
• Interface: PCI Express X4 / SATA 6Gbps
• SSD Interface: M.2(NGFF)
• Module Key: B key (SATA-based), M key (PCI-E 4X-based, NVMe)
• Number of Drives: 2
• Supported Type M.2 SSD: 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280
• Supported Length of M.2 SSD: 30mm, 42mm, 60mm, 80mm
• Important Note
• M key M.2 is for use with PCI-E (NVMe) SSD only, B key M.2 is for use with SATA SSD only.
• B key M.2 SSD requires SATA 7 pin cable connected to motherboard to function.
• NVMe M.2 SSD requires the use of Intel 9 series (Z97 H97 Z170 X99) or higher version chipset based motherboard with Windows 8 or higher operating system.
• It’s recommended to update your motherboard’s driver and BIOS to the latest version before install the Expansion Card.
• 1x PCI Express Expansion Card
• 2x Mounting Screws
• 1x SATA Cable
• Package Includes: :
• 1 x Simplecom EC412 Dual M.2 (B Key and M Key) to PCI-E x4 and SATA 6G Expansion Card