• UGREEN MD109 3-in-1 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI& ampampVGA& ampampDVI converter could seamlessly connect your Macbook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to your projector to enjoy the quality vedio. You could connect your PC to most projectors successfully. Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays.
• You can only plug a port among 3 output ports at one time. Please note that VGA,DVI don't support audio output, only HDMI could.
• Mini DisplayPort 1.1a standard,compatible with Thunderbolt.
• Support 12bit per Channel(24bit All Channel)
• HDMI output support compressed audio such as DTS,Digital, Dolby Digital include-DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
• Support plug and play for easy use, powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
• Support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.5 or later.
• Can only convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort. This is not a bi-directional adapter
• It does not support more than one output simultaneously.
• HDMI is preferential when connecting both HDMI,DVI and VGA.